maanantai 9. tammikuuta 2012

MLP blind bags! So fun!




For some reason I fell into this MLP madness, and now I have a herd of these blind bag mini ponies. It seems to be similar as with the dolls I like more the small ones. x) I'm not too much into the regular ponies. I have one Rainbow Dash, and that's it. (And two McD's ponies) I was supposed to buy only my three favorites of these small ones too, but for some reason I ended up with a bunch. x) My three favorites are Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. I accidentally put them on the background in the picture, but anyway! In addition to those three I've got two others I like, Tea Love and Pudding Pie. Then I have random ponies Star Swirl, Cherilee and Skywishes. Skywishes I don't even know where I got it because it seems to be from Toys are Us Collection set only. o__O

From the current wave of the blind bags in stores I would like to get glittery Applejack. I wasn't able to find it when buying these others. 8( And because I kind of missed the first wave of these, I'm missing glitter version of Rainbow Dash too in order to complete my favorite trio. In case someone has a spare glitter Rainbow Dash I can buy/trade for it. u__u

From Fluttershy I have normal and glitter version.
The glitter version is sooooo pretty!
And what's the best thing in these (besides the gotta catch 'em all feeling) they make perfect toys for dolls! u__u

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti