tiistai 31. tammikuuta 2012

Accidentally, new ponies!


Plumsweet single and Apple Bloom & Sweetie Belle Fun at the fair set

I visited at a shop in my town called Keravan Muovi ja Lelu (Plastic & Toy or something in English) and I found these ponies. I went there in order to check out some old dollies I heard about, but I didn't actually expect to find any. Well, I didn't find those dolls, so that's about it. Instead I got ponies. ;__;
I wasn't supposed to buy these to begin with, but they were so cute. I'm not good at resisting cute stuff! And these were on sale for some reason. o__O Plumsweet was the last single pony in there and I dunno why the Fun at the fair set was on sale, lol. I had planned to buy the School pals set when it comes to the stores, buuut now I won't be buying that one. That set would have come with Cherilee and three baby ponies that would have been Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. Now I already have two of the three babies from this set it would be stupid to buy the School pals set only for Scootaloo. Cherilee I'm not too interested about anyway.

Well, maybe I'll try to buy Scootaloo separate from somewhere to have all the three cuties! But in case I can't find it from anywhere I think that I'll survive with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. The were my favorites of the three anyway. ^__^


Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle with their accessories.
They both seem to have some mane problems. x)

Plumsweet. So cuuute! And the hamster! Brilliant! 8)

New ponies together.
I decided to save the background from Fun at the Fair set's box.
It makes good background for pony photographs. :) 
I need to do something for those messy manes... Maybe some washing, brushing and cute bows help. :3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti