keskiviikko 18. tammikuuta 2012

My little ponies came to stay


I decided to separate my pony stuffs from my doll blog, I moved the first blind bag post here too. So please if you followed my old blog because of ponies, you can stop following that one and follow this one instead. :3 I use nickname Dapple in some pony foums, but I'm still the same Minnake. Sorry for the confusion.


I have been recently getting way too interested about G4 ponies. I used to have Rainbow Dash and the blind bag ponies as my only ones, buut now I have gained two more regular sized ponies. And with the blind bag ponies I seem to be on Gotta catch 'em all line. :S I started to hunt for the wave 1 blind bag ponies too.

Yesterday I found Dewdrop Dazzle from Citymarket. I didn't even remember that it was available as a single set pony, shame on me... But since it is one of the ponies that I like, I bought it. It was the last one in the shop. :O There was also some of that Riding Along set, but only Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. I almost bought Fluttershy since she is one of my top3 favorites, but the Riding Along set was almost double the price compared to the sets with wagons and suitcases... I hope that I can find Fluttershy with wagon some day, since she comes with the white bunny too.


I looove the colors of Dewdrop Dazzle.
The only thing about her I'm not too fond of is the green eye-shadow she seems to have.
But I think I'll have to deal with it.

Here is my current 3 G4 ponies. Fluttershy is next on my list.
Also maybe Lily Blossom, Cupcake and Honybuzz if I can ever find those.

Rainbow Dash was my first, and so she is the oldest.
And that is not so old either. I'm newbie. 8D 

Applejack, my favorite pony that I own so far. :)

And the newest addition, Dewdrop Dazzle.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti