torstai 29. marraskuuta 2012

More stuff!

Just like in The Sims! More stuff!
But I don't actually play Sims. Unless you count building a house and family and then quitting after your house burns because you don't have a fire alarm. u__u'
Happens for me at least.

But! This is no Sims blog. More My Little Pony stuff!

First, oldest of the new stuff. (Yes I have been lazy with this blogging, sorry.)

Oh so high quality. 8(
I got this aweeeesome set with the best ponies, Shining Armor and Princess Cadance!
Twilight is good to have too, if we don't mind that this must be at least my 3th blind bag Twilight.
But yay for Shining Armor and Cadance!
No, I'm not going to open my mouth about Cadance's colors. I'll just be happy with my Cake Dance pony. u__u
It is actually a reaaally good while since I bought that set. But never mind.

Second, I bring you Princess Luna Fashion style!
I like Fashion style ponies, and I like Luna. So I was happy to find this some weeks ago. :3 I thought about buying Celestia too but... she was too pink. This Luna is off-color too, but I like Luna enough to get over it. It's still Luna, and the fashion style version is cute. u__u I kind of think it looks like filly Luna.
I like Woona. u__u But the eyes should be cuter for that.

Out of box and without all that... stuff. Pretty!
But when I comped her mane... I found something nasty! o__<


Urgh! Oooh my paint skills! Beware!
I tried to wet the mane and use some wig conditioner but it was no use. 8(
I ended up cutting that mess away.
Sorry Luna!
But now she is pretty and everything again, sitting happily in my pony shelf.

And to my today's awesome find! 8D 

THE GREAT AND POWERFULL TRIXIE! 8D
Or at least I think she is awesome. I have tried to find one since I heard these have started to arrive to Finland, and finally I got one. :3 I actually had checked this stores MLP section just before, but it seemed like there was no Trixie. But then today I spotted this one, it was mixed with Filly ponies. 8D So yay Trixie for me! 
I hope that someone hadn't tried to hide it and come to pic it up later. xD
But still no Lyra for me. 8( Have to keep looking!

Then after I get Lyra, I hope they make Bonbon too... 8)

Last pic of Trixie, fresh from package on my desk.

She might need some mane treatment too. o__<
And yaaaay Cadance and Shining Armor in the card thing! 8DD

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti